Spring is here! And I am feeling hopeful, affirmed, tired, energetic and motivated. I have been planting and planting and planting all Winter long. While it’s still early, I am beginning to see signs of progress. As you know, registration for our BMEsTalk Catalyst and BMEsTalk Incubator is open! Additionally, I have been thinking about ways to provide you more information about our new signature programs and answer any questions you may have. To that end, every last Wednesday of the month, I am hosting a FREE monthly professional learning virtual series entitled BMEsTalk Learn to Lead. This will be a specific opportunity for ALL supporters, community champions, and learners to participate.
That’s right, the BMEsTalk Learn to Lead series is open to ALL, including Black Male Educators and non-Black Male Educators. Watch the video below to learn more about this new series and get up-to-date on the happening for the month.
Blog of the month
- Black Male Educators are experiencing burnout, but they will never say that to you.
Podcast Episode of the Month
- Journey in leadership – the learning curve is real
- Sign up for the BMEsTalk Learn to Lead Series. Our next session will be on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at noon.
- Register for BMEsTalk Catalyst – |July 12-15, 2022 | Atlanta, GA
- Our Catalyst is an in-person, 4-day intensive learning experience. In a group setting, you’re able to network and grow your leadership skills. Learn and expand your horizons with other Black Male Educators in a manner that is conducive to the way you move about life.
- Register for BMEsTalk Incubator -| July 12, 2022 thru May 21, 2023 | Atlanta, Ga & Virtual
- Our Incubator is a 10-month facilitative leadership certificate program that requires both in-person and virtual participation. This one-of-a-kind program is what you need to unlock greater leadership potential to better serve your students and drive impactful change in your community for the next 10 years.