Black Male Educators: Have you lost your sense of “why” in your leadership?
Are you ready to rediscover your motivation and become empowered with knowledge, confidence, energy, strength, and growth?
We have the program for you. The BMEsTalk 2022 Summer Professional Learning programs offer two immersive educational experiences that build on each other to give you the tools to succeed in the upcoming school year.
BMEsTalk Catalyst is the first intensive learning experience of the 2022 Summer Professional Learning programs. This event is in-person only in Atlanta, GA, and takes place over four days, from July 12, 2022, to July 15, 2022, beginning at 9 AM and ending at 4 PM.
Conducted in a group setting, Catalyst brings Black Male Educators together to form a strong network, learn from shared experiences, network, and expand your horizons together.
With the right tools, you can be a force of change in your classroom, school, and community.
Some of the topics covered in Catalyst include:
- – Amplifying the idea of emotional intelligence and learning how to stay calm, focused, and rational in high-stress situations
- – Learning the value of personal storytelling in showing everyone who you really are, shattering the perceptions the world forces upon you
- – Developing different communication strategies to address conflict and disagreements effectively
- – Harnessing the power of collective intelligence to release transformational action
- – Building trust and credibility through culturally responsive and sustainable facilitation practices
The daily themes include:
- – Claiming our stories
- – Demanding our dignity
- – Navigating power, privilege, and workplace dynamics
With your registration, you’ll receive a daily complimentary catered lunch, a custom event journal, access to the exclusive BMEsTalk Happy Hour to network, and of course, BMEsTalk Swag!
The second event in the series, BMEsTalk Incubator is a 10-month facilitative leadership certificate program for skill building and leadership learning experiences. This event can be done in-person or virtually, and it’s held from July 12, 2022, to May 22, 2023 in Atlanta, GA.
Incubator is focused on intensive leadership training, including:
- – Creating strategies for change and impactful, sustainable initiatives that resonate in schools and communities
- – Developing structures and processes to address the academic and social challenges or barriers students face
- – Cultivating your own personal leadership style to inspire and motivate change
With your registration, you’ll receive an exclusive opportunity to join and lead with BMEsTalk on future projects and events.
Along with the training, you can attend a one-day orientation retreat, a two-day closing retreat, and eight virtual breakthrough coaching calls. These experiences include catered lunch.
Another highlight of Incubator is the BMEsTalk Incubator Dinner and Awards Ceremony, which is a valuable opportunity to network and socialize.
Once completed successfully, you will earn a BMEsTalk Facilitative Leadership Certificate and the BMEsTalk Incubator Resource Toolkit.
Register for 2022 Summer Professional Learning!
The Catalyst and Incubator programs start at the same time, and the spots are limited to keep the experience effective and intimate.
Don’t miss out! Register now for your summer learning experience with BMEsTalk 2022 Summer Professional Learning!